Rules and Agreement
General provisions of the agreement:
- 1.1 You agree to be of legal age in your country to partake in this program, and in all the cases your minimal age must be 18 years.
- 1.2 You agree to hold all principals and members harmless of any liability. You are investing at your own risk and you agree that a past performance is not an explicit guarantee for the same future performance. You agree that all information, communications and materials you will find on this site are intended to be regarded as an informational and educational matter and not an investment advice.
- 1.3 This project is an investment company that makes a profit by means of manipulation on crypto currency.
- 1.4 During registration, all users are required to agree with the terms and conditions of Gleambit8. If you registered without comprehending or going through this document, then it is immediately assumed that you hereby agree and are bound the terms and conditions of this website.
- 1.5 All users who register must understand that they can only register for one account on our website. Those who register multiple accounts for whatever purpose will be banned from using our website and all IP addresses they use will be banned from accessing our web server services.
DUTIES AND RIGHTS OF USERS
Users have the right:
- 2.1 To contribute money to your balance;
- 2.2 You should require the administration of this system, as prescribed by these rules, except when the current situation does not depend on the Administration of the system
- 3.1 Comply with these rules in full;
- 3.2 Do not mislead the Administration of the system by providing unreliable information;
- 3.3 At least once every three days, familiarize yourself with these rules;
- 3.4 If there are any problems, or some errors in the site script, report to the support service;
- 3.5 Do not attempt to hack the site and do not use possible errors in the scripts. When attempting to hack, the administration has the full right to remove, block or fine the user;
- 3.6 Do not publish offensive messages, libel or other types of messages that impair the reputation of the system or its users;
DUTIES AND RIGHTS OF ADMINISTRATION
- 4.1 In case users ignore these rules, the administration reserves the right to remove, block or fine the user's account without warning and without explaining the reasons;
- 4.2 Administration may amend these rules without warning users;
- 4.3 Letters sent to administrations that have obscene content, which carry offensive or threatening character, will be ignored and users deleted;
- 4.4 When attempting to mislead the administration, measures will be taken to remove, block or fine the account;
- 4.5 The Administration undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the information of the registered user obtained from it upon registration;
- 4.6 The administration is not responsible for the possible hacking of accounts. To avoid hacking, you must use complex passwords;
- 4.7 In case of refusal to accept new rules, the administration reserves the right to refuse to the user in the future participation in our service;
- 5.1 Users can contribute to the deposit in the amount of $50.00 to $168000.00, using the payment system Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, PerfectMoney, Ripple & Payeer.
- 5.2 The list of payment systems with which you can enter and withdraw funds can be adjusted by the administration;
- 5.3 Withdrawal is immediate. In the event of inaccurate, incomplete data on the withdrawal system from the client, inaccurate, incomplete data are not withdrawn, and the application for withdrawal is rejected until correction or clarification of all inaccuracies and data;
- 5.4 Applications for withdrawal of funds are accepted around the clock. The output is automatic for all payment systems;
- 5.5 The Company does not take any commissions;
- 5.6 When investing less than $50.00, the administration has the right to delete the account, without warning and without explaining the reasons;
Should you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via the support section.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions on this page, please leave this website and we hope to see you again once you find our terms and conditions acceptable.